Welcome to New Look Terms and Conditions for use. Please read this agreement carefully. These represent the Terms and conditions for using this service. If you do not agree to these, you may not use this Website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions.
Please check periodically for changes. You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. This legal notice applies to the contents of the website under the domain name --- ("Website").
1. Use of Website
- 1.1 Subject to these Terms and Conditions you are authorised to view and download our Website for your personal use only. New Look may change, suspend or discontinue the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. New Look may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of this Website without notice or liability.
- 1.2 You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Website, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service.
- 1.3 Any New Look Retail Site may contain additional terms (for example conduct guidelines) that further govern the use of that New Look Website, including without limitation particular features or offers (for example competitions). If any Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement conflict with any Terms and Conditions contained within a New Look Careers Site, then the Terms and Conditions in this agreement shall prevail.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 The content of the Website and the New Look career Sites are protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website and the New Look career Sites on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Websites without written permission from New Look.
4.1 You agree to indemnify and hold New Look harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the Website or the New Look career Sites, or from your use/misuse of the sites or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
5.1 The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As New Look has no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and New Look is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not liable for the content found at such sites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to the website you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Limitations of Liability
- 6.1 This Website and the New Look career Sites are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- 6.2 New Look assumes no liability for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website or the New Look career Sites.
- 6.3 New Look assumes no liability for any incompatibility between the Website or the New Look career Sites and other websites, services, software and hardware.
- 6.4 New Look assumes no liability for any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Website or the New Look career Sites.
- 6.5 New Look assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its Websites, domain names or services.
- 6.6 New Look assume no liability for any use of the Website or the New Look career Sites including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue business interruption, loss or programme or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit New Look liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- b) fraud or misrepresentation; or
- c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
7. Force majeure
7.1 While New Look endeavours to ensure the Website is available 24 hours a day, New Look shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, for any period.
- 8.1 New Look reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website or the New Look career Sites without notice. Upon such termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on the New Look Website or New Look career Sites.
- 9.1 The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- 9.2 If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- 9.3 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Company details
- This site is owned and operated by New Look Group Limited (registered in England with number 3113468). Our registered address is New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK